Membership is open to women and men throughout Ireland who work, have worked or who are studying in any area of science, engineering or technology.
Currently paid up members as referred to in the Association Rules, unless otherwise specified, include both those with Full and Associate membership. All eligible staff in an organisation shall be entitled to full membership on payment by their organisation of an annual corporate membership fee.
By joining as an individual member of WITS, you gain access to:
- Training workshops and seminars
- Social events and evening lectures
- Networking events
- Monthly newsletter
- Lobbying at national and international level
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - Types & fees for 2020:
- New Members: €25
- Membership Renewal: €40
- Concessions (retired, unemployed): €15
- Full-time student affiliate: €0 [To join, send us your name, course, college and year, using your college email.]
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP: Development Agencies/Representative Bodies
Corporate Members gain access to a valuable range of people, organisations and research.
There are a range of membership options from €240 ̶ €3,000. Please contact us for details.
By joining as a Corporate Member of WITS, you:
- Gain access to the best people and organisations working in STEM in Ireland today;
- Join a vibrant network that has had demonstrable success in recruiting, retaining and returning women to STEM roles;
- Gain new opportunities to communicate your organisation’s work by being featured on our website and at our events throughout the year;
- Feature in our publications, newsletters and other communications.