Clinical research and Teckro
- 23 February 2023
Teckro, a WITS corporate member is delighted to share these blog posts with WITS members. Teckro’s software supports life-saving clinical research.
- Aoife Delany looks at Anti-Depressants: Future Considerations for Clinical Research.
- Rachel Baldwin looks at the approaches needed to achieve true equity in clinical research, including breaking the paradigm of study specific recruitment and why authenticity is key to increasing trust. Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS).
- Teckro podcast: The Hole in the Middle: How Site and Sponsor Relationships Suffer with CRA Turnover - Ashley Margo and Maria Milas
- Aoife Delany, Lead Clinical Information Designer @ Teckro writes: The Gender Data Gap: How Women Are Forgotten in Alzheimer's Research.
- Teckro are looking for a Programme Director with good clinical trial experience. Find out more.
- Teckro Totally Clinical podcast is here. Do take a listen.
- Burning Buildings: The Visceral Reaction to Technology: Observations from the SCRS Global Site Solutions Summit. .Read about Kelly Brown's observations on the Global Site Solutions Summit. Kelly is the Teckro Chief Marketing Officer.
- Read about the considerations for LGBTQ+ inclusion in clinical research. This report, commissioned by Teckro, helps inform considerations and best practices when engaging with the LGBTQ+ community, aiming to optimize clinical trial experiences in the future.
- Teckro's CEO Gary Hughes writes about making an impact, one of Teckro's core values andTeckro's partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation.
- The first one focuses on inclusion and is written by Malia Lewin Teckro’s Global Head of Strategy. Read Broadening the Lens of Diversity for More Inclusion in Clinical Research.
- The second post is Embracing the Power of Multimedia Communication Campaigns in Clinical Trials and is written by Senior Product manager Mia Li.